Our take on the iconic aviator frame will give you that high fashion look you desire. This timeless model combines classes styling with superior quality, comfort, and performance.
- Hand-crafted, ultra-light, durable titanium frame
- Slim temples fit comfortably for hours under a headset or hat and can be taken on and off with ease
- Cloisonné temple tips for a slender comfortable fit
- Spring loaded temples for superior fit and comfort
- Soft silicone nose pads are fully adjustable for added comfort and stability
- RX or standard lens options. Please call for bifocal or reading lens option
Anti-Reflective, Anti-Glare and 100% Protection from UVA & UVB
Lens Coating Options:
6-Layer Non-Polarized (Best suited for Aviation, Golf, Driving)
8-Layer Polarized (Best suited for Fishing, Boating, Driving)
Standard lenses include Mineral Glass
RX options include High Clarity CR39 polycarbonate lenses
-Please call customer service for more information about the different lens options.-
Scheyden Precision Eyewear standard sun-lenses are covered for three (3) years from original date of purchase under manufacturer defects. Should you have the unfortunate circumstance of scratching or breaking your standard sun-lenses, West Coast Trends, Inc. will replace them for the following price:
- $49.95 plus return shipping and handling. This includes Standard Sun-Lens replacement, clean and tune up frame (frame tune up includes replacement of nose pads, ear socks and ultrasonic cleaning).
- Nose pads on our composite frames and cloisonné tips on certain models cannot be replaced. This offer is valid for your first lens replacement.
Should you require additional lens replacements, the price schedule is as follows:
- $89.95 plus shipping and handling. Standard Sun-Lens replacement to include frame tune up and labor.
- ReaderX, custom prescription and custom tinted lenses
(custom color, tint, etc.) are not covered under this warranty.
Effective December 1, 2010.
No Questions Asked Five (5) Year Warranty (optional)- West Coast Trends, Inc. offers an extended warranty against irreparable damage, loss, or theft of the originally purchased frames and lenses. Call for details or click here for more information. 714.843.1975
RETURNS – All authorized returns must be made thirty days from purchase date. Exclusions may apply. Click here for more details.
RX – Typical turn around time for RX will be 7 to 10 business days from time of order. If you have any questions about your prescription, please contact us at 714.843.1975 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org