The CIA (Confidence In Action) is our newest Fixed Gear Titanium frame made specifically for golf.
The golf-specific ‘CIA’ is handmade in Japan and features a feather-light, incredibly strong, titanium frame with a high definition, dye infused, LT33/ LT16 polyamide lens. The lens is a decentered eight base, 33% Light Transmission wrap. This lens that actually appears to brighten and sharpen your vision on the golf course yet still provides 100% UVA and UVB 400nm protection. The LT33/ LT16 lenses are top drill mounted eliminating 60% of the lower frame and allowing for an unobstructed view while addressing the ball. The frame also includes adjustable, oversized, soft, tacky, silicone nose pads that will keep the frames comfortably in place during the most powerful of golf swings. When blending dyes to colorize the tint on any lens one must consider the reaction that the ‘visible light spectrum’ has on the human brain. After several attempts in blending the dyes, we feel we have found the perfect sweet spot within the visible light spectrum that will create the perfect contrast and color for the game of golf. This sweet spot will allow the player to put the Scheyden CIA’s on and keep them on during the entire round, including while performing shots in the shade of a tree.
- The Scheyden Team
- Decentered, Dye infused, high-contrast, Nylon Composite Drill Mounted LT33 Lenses
- Triple Anti Reflective, Hydrophobic, and Flash Mirror Coating, UV 400
- Hand-crafted, ultra-light, durable hypo allergenic titanium frame
- Top drill mounted lenses eliminating 60% of the lower rim of the frame
- Slim temples fit comfortably for hours under a headset or hat. Shapeable/ Bendable for fit
- High quality, adjustable oversized silicone nose pads, soft and adhering
- Cloisonné temple tips for comfortable fit
- 4mm robust spring loaded temple hinge for superior fit and comfort
Includes: Premium Protective Case, Scheyden cleaning cloth and pouch, Limited Lifetime Warranty, NQA Warranty Available – Call for more details
Standard 3 Year Warranty
Scheyden Precision Eyewear standard sun-lenses are covered for three (3) years from original date of purchase under manufacturer defects. Should you have the unfortunate circumstance of scratching or breaking your standard sun-lenses, West Coast Trends, Inc. will replace them for the following price:
- $49.95 plus return shipping and handling. This includes Standard Sun-Lens replacement, clean and tune up frame (frame tune up includes replacement of nose pads, ear socks and ultrasonic cleaning).
- Nose pads on our composite frames and cloisonné tips on certain models cannot be replaced. This offer is valid for your first lens replacement.
Should you require additional lens replacements, the price schedule is as follows:
- $89.95 plus shipping and handling. Standard Sun-Lens replacement to include frame tune up and labor.
- ReaderX, custom prescription and custom tinted lenses
(custom color, tint, etc.) are not covered under this warranty.
Effective December 1, 2010.
NQA 5 Year Warranty (No Questions Asked)
West Coast Trends, Inc. offers an extended warranty against irreparable damage, loss, or theft of the originally purchased frames and lenses. Call for details or click here for more information. 714.843.1975
RETURNS – All authorized returns must be made thirty days from purchase date. Exclusions may apply. Click here for more details.
RX – Typical turn around time for RX will be 7 to 10 business days from time of order. If you have any questions about your prescription, please contact us at 714.843.1975 or email us at [email protected]heyden.com