The CIA GRABBER is handmade in Japan and features a feather-light, incredibly strong, TR90 composite frame with a high definition, dye infused, LT33 or LT16 nylon polyamide lens. The lens is a decentered eight base, 33% or 16% Light Transmission wrap.
When blending dyes to colorize the tint on any lens one must consider the reaction that the ‘visible light spectrum’ has on the human brain. After several attempts in blending the dyes, we feel we have found the perfect sweet spot within the visible light spectrum that will create the perfect contrast and color for the game of golf. This sweet spot will allow the player to put the Scheyden CIA’s on and keep them on during the entire round, including while performing shots in the shade of a tree.
*LT33 Light Bronze is best:
- If you have never worn sunglasses playing golf before.
- If you play in continually changing light conditions such as early morning, dusk, overcast and shaded areas.
- This lens actually appears to brighten and sharpen your vision on the golf course yet still provides 100% UVA and UVB 400nm protection.
*LT16 Bronze is best:
- If you are someone who consistently has been wearing sunglasses while playing golf.
- If you encounter consistantly bright sunny conditions.
- If your eyes have a high sensitivity to light.
- This lens actually appears to sharpen your vision on the golf course yet still provides 100% UVA and UVB 400nm protection.
• Decentered, Dye infused, high-contrast, Nylon polyamide LT33 or LT16 Lenses
• Triple Anti Reflective, Hydrophobic, and Flash Mirror Coating, UV 400
• Hand-crafted, ultra-light, TR90 composite frame
• Snap in lenses eliminating 60% of the lower rim of the frame
• High quality, oversized silicone nose pads, soft and adhering for comfort
• Shapeable wire injected temple tips for fully adjustable comfort and fit
• No RX available
• Premium Protective Case
• Scheyden Cleaning cloth and pouch
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• NQA Warranty Available - Call for more details
No posts found
Standard 3 Year Warranty
Scheyden Precision Eyewear standard sun-lenses are covered for three (3) years from original date of purchase under manufacturer defects. Should you have the unfortunate circumstance of scratching or breaking your standard sun-lenses, West Coast Trends, Inc. will replace them for the following price:
- $49.95 plus return shipping and handling. This includes Standard Sun-Lens replacement, clean and tune up frame (frame tune up includes replacement of nose pads, ear socks and ultrasonic cleaning).
- Nose pads on our composite frames and cloisonné tips on certain models cannot be replaced. This offer is valid for your first lens replacement.
Should you require additional lens replacements, the price schedule is as follows:
- $89.95 plus shipping and handling. Standard Sun-Lens replacement to include frame tune up and labor.
- ReaderX, custom prescription and custom tinted lenses
(custom color, tint, etc.) are not covered under this warranty.
Effective December 1, 2010.
NQA 5 Year Warranty (No Questions Asked)
West Coast Trends, Inc. offers an extended warranty against irreparable damage, loss, or theft of the originally purchased frames and lenses. Call for details or click here for more information. 714.843.1975
RETURNS – All authorized returns must be made thirty days from purchase date. Exclusions may apply. Click here for more details.
RX – Typical turn around time for RX will be 7 to 10 business days from time of order. If you have any questions about your prescription, please contact us at 714.843.1975 or email us at [email protected]