Much like its larger counterpart, the Revelstoke, the Revelry offers a contoured and fitted look but is slightly smaller. Fits a more petite face optimally without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Cedar rolled composite fused perfectly with adjustable hypoallergenic, high nickel silver temples is designed to fit slim under hat or headset for comfort
- Cloisonné temple tips for a slender comfortable fit
- Triple barrel hinges
- Anti-slip, soft silicone nose pads for comfort and security
- RX or standard lens options. Please call for bifocal or reading lens options
Anti-Reflective, Anti-Glare and 100% Protection from UVA & UVB
Lens Coating Options:
6-Layer Non-Polarized (Best suited for Aviation, Golf, Driving)
8-Layer Polarized (Best suited for Fishing, Boating, Driving)
Standard and RX options include High Clarity CR39 polycarbonate lenses
-Please call customer service for more information about the different lens options.-
Standard 3 Year Warranty
Scheyden Precision Eyewear standard sun-lenses are covered for three (3) years from original date of purchase under manufacturer defects. Should you have the unfortunate circumstance of scratching or breaking your standard sun-lenses, West Coast Trends, Inc. will replace them for the following price:
- $49.95 plus return shipping and handling. This includes Standard Sun-Lens replacement, clean and tune up frame (frame tune up includes replacement of nose pads, ear socks and ultrasonic cleaning).
- Nose pads on our composite frames and cloisonné tips on certain models cannot be replaced. This offer is valid for your first lens replacement.
Should you require additional lens replacements, the price schedule is as follows:
- $89.95 plus shipping and handling. Standard Sun-Lens replacement to include frame tune up and labor.
- ReaderX, custom prescription and custom tinted lenses
(custom color, tint, etc.) are not covered under this warranty.
Effective December 1, 2010.
NQA 5 Year Warranty (No Questions Asked)
West Coast Trends, Inc. offers an extended warranty against irreparable damage, loss, or theft of the originally purchased frames and lenses. Call for details or click here for more information. 714.843.1975
RETURNS – All authorized returns must be made thirty days from purchase date. Exclusions may apply. Click here for more details.
RX – Typical turn around time for RX will be 7 to 10 business days from time of order. If you have any questions about your prescription, please contact us at 714.843.1975 or email us at [email protected]