Team Member: Wade Harness
Capt. Wade can be found almost every day in and around Baja Mexico & Southern California’s waters, searching for his #1 favorite exotic: the elusive white seabass (aka the King Croaker). Make room for Wade’s sled, drawing serious wakes from trophy fish such as the homeguard mossbacks (yellowtail) and thresher sharks that he frequently targets. Kayak Fishing is the ultimate personal outdoor experience for Captain Wade – being able to just get away and completely remove himself from all the city sounds.
- 4thPlace W.C.W. West Coast Whoppers Tournament (JAN-DEC /2010)
- Largest Pacific Kayak Yellowtail W.C.W. (2010)
- San Diego Guide Services / Targeting: Yellowtail, White Sea Bass, Halibut, Shark(s)
- 2013 Sponsors: Daiwa, Bending Branches, Scheyden Precision Eyewear, Z-Man Fishing, Hobie Cat, Oceanside Dive & Kayak Center, Buff, Tackle
- Webs Wade Harness Professional Kayak Fisherman / Guide Oceanside, California 92056 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Pro-Staff Sponsors:
- 2013 Daiwa Pro-Staff
- 2013 Hobie Fishing Team Member
- 2013 Scheyden Precision Eyewear Pro-Staff
- 2013 Bending Branches Pro-Staff
- 2013 Z-Man Pro-Staff
- 2013 Buff Pro-Staff
- 2013 TackleWebs Pro-Staff
- California Kayak Fishing Series Founder / Director / N.P.O.
- Volunteer for Ocean Stewardship Organizations & Beach/ Ocean Clean-ups throughout S.D. County.
- North County San Diego Workshops, Seminars & On the Water Kayak Fishing Clinics.
- Volunteer for '2013 Stand Up To Alzheimer's / Paddleboard Race Fundraiser Event, San Diego.
- SD Oceans Foundation./ Hubbs Sea World Research Institute / White Sea Bass Replenishment Program.
Kayak Fishing Awards:
- 1st. Place C.K.F.S. Spotty Bass Series January 2013.
- 1st. Place C.K.F.S. Rockfish Wildcard / Trophy Vermillion 2013 .
- 1st. Place Current Overall / Pacific West Salt Water Division
Region 4 & 5 / KayakWars International Tournament Series
2013 Team SD Reef Riders.
- 2010 W.C.W. 4th. Place Overall / Year Long Based Tournament Series.
- 2010 W.C.W. 1st. Place 'Largest Kayak Yellowtail Of The Year'.