- PGA TOUR Champions: PGA TOUR Points List (7), All-Time Money List (50th)
PGA TOUR VICTORIES (7)
- 1990 Honda Classic
- 1992 Walt Disney World/Oldsmobile Classic
- 1994 Doral-Ryder Open
- 1998 United Airlines Hawaiian Open, National Car Rental Golf Classic/Disney
- 2000 Tampa Bay Classic
- 2003 Southern Farm Bureau Classic
PGA TOUR CHAMPIONS VICTORIES (1)
- 2011 Dick's Sporting Goods Open
ADDITIONAL VICTORIES (2)
- 1988 JCPenney Classic [with Amy Benz]
- 1995 Florida Open
PGA TOUR (0-1)
- 1993 Lost to Jim McGovern, Shell Houston Open
- His sister Julie Jones caddied for him during record-breaking performance at 1998 United Airlines Hawaiian Open.
- With daughter Jessica, won the father-daughter tournament at 1997 National Car Rental Golf Classic at Walt Disney World.
- Suffered bursitis in left shoulder in 1997.
- Sleeps on magnetic mattress cover and wears magnets in soles of shoes for relief.
- Favorites include the TV show "Dexter" and movie "The Shawshank Redemption." Also frequents priceline.com. Favorite city is Atlanta and his top vacation spot is Beaver Creek, Colo., since he and his wife enjoy skiing. Enjoys college and pro football.
- Says his career highlight was winning the United Airlines Hawaiian Open with a 28-under-par total.
- Has been involved in helping raise funds for Batten disease as both his nephews have the disorder.