- PGA TOUR Champions: PGA TOUR Points List (10)
PGA TOUR VICTORIES (8)
- 1988 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
- 1989 MONY Tournament of Champions, Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, Canadian Open
- 1996 U.S. Open Championship
- 1997 Phoenix Open, Bell Canadian Open
- 1998 Quad City Classic
ADDITIONAL VICTORIES (1)
- 1987 JCPenney Classic [with Jane Crafter]
PGA TOUR (2-1)
- 1988 Defeated Bob Tway, AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
- 1989 Defeated Paul Azinger, Sandy Lyle, Bob Hope Chrysler Classic
- 1990 Lost to Larry Mize, Payne Stewart, MCI Heritage Golf Classic
- Reverse overlap grip he uses is a by-product of an injury to his left-index finger two years after original injury to his left-ring finger.
- Play at U.S. Open inspired by Ben Hogan book sent to him by friend.
- In addition to golf, ran track and was an all-state basketball player in high school.
- Started playing golf at age 12 in Yuma, Colorado.
- A two-time Colorado state sand greens champion.
- Favorite course is Cypress Point GC.
- Major championship member of The 27 Club (opens 2014) in Tianjin, China, where he designed a hole with his favorite elements reflecting the character of his individual game.
- Supports various Christian ministries, including Clydehurst Christian Ranch in Montana.
- Bow and rifle hunting, fly fishing