- PGA TOUR: 35. Beyond 150 on the previous season's FedExCup Points List. If not otherwise eligible and as needed to fill the field, Past Champion members, Team Tournament Winners, and Veteran members beyond 150th place on the previous seasons FedExCup points list in order of their combined official PGA TOUR and Korn Ferry Tour points in the previous season
- PGA TOUR Champions: The Top 10 available players from the current All-Time Money List.
- Korn Ferry Tour: 9. Former Fully Exempt PGA TOUR members for at least five consecutive seasons
- As a seventh grader, was diagnosed with scoliosis. The Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock, Ark., determined he had a 26 percent curvature of the spine and advised him to wear a back brace 23 hours a day. Two years later, with the curvature reaching 51 percent, he underwent surgery. Without the procedure, the pressure on his lungs and heart might have become life-threatening. Surgeons attached a 16-inch metal road to his spine to facilitate straightening. Remarkably, just months later he returned to his high school golf teamâ€”and playing in a back braceâ€”won medalist honors at a district tournament. In 2009, the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences established The Ken Duke Endowed Chair in Scoliosis. Funds from the chair treat spinal deformities, tumors and fractures.
- He credits his dad for giving him his start in golf but says legendary instructor Bob Toski changed his swing and his life. His biggest golf thrill was playing a round at Augusta National in 2009 with Toski, who was 82 at the time.
- An avid fisherman and country music fan.
- Lists Larry Bird as his hero.
- Was inducted into the Arkansas Golf Hall of Fame in October 2013 at Pleasant Valley CC in Little Rock.
- Along with former teammates, helped raise money for the Ken Duke Golf Center on the campus of Henderson State. The state-of-the-art facility, which opened in the summer of 2016, includes coaching staff offices, classrooms, TrackMan simulators and an indoor putting green.
- In addition to the Korn Ferry Tour and Canadian Tour, has also played on the Asian Tour and the South American Tour.
PGA TOUR VICTORIES (1)
- 2013 Travelers Championship
KORN FERRY TOUR VICTORIES (2)
- 2006 BMW Charity Pro-Am at The Cliffs
- 2011 Nationwide Tour Championship at Daniel Island
INTERNATIONAL VICTORIES (3)
- 1999 Shell Payless Open [Can]
- 1999 Times Colonist Open [Can]
- 1999 Bayer Championship [Can]
Q SCHOOL GRADUATE