Team Member: Lauren Kim
Lauren Kim is an American professional golfer on the LPGA. At Stanford she helped lead the women’s team to its first National Championship and was awarded the First Team All-American honor three times. Aside from golf, some of her hobbies include hiking, doing yoga, skiing, and running.
5'9"...Kim started playing golf at the age of 9.
2018 in a Nutshell
- 14 events, eight cuts made, $64,942 (120)
- Played in seven events on the Symetra Tour where she collected her first career win at the Florida's Natural Charity Classic
- Finished T23 at the inaugural LPGA Q-Series to earn Priority List Category 14 status for the 2019 season
- Played in two tournaments on the LPGA during her rookie season; competed primarily on the Symetra Tour where she made the cut in 16 of 20 starts with a season-best T6 at the IOA Championship
- Finished T45 at the 2017 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority Category 17 for the 2018 LPGA Tour season
- Finished T29 at the 2016 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 status for the 2017 season
- Graduated Stanford University with a B.A. in Science, Technology, and Society
- WGCA Division I First Team All-American in 2014, 2015, 2016
- Pac-12 Scholar-Athlete of the Year in 2016
- Pac-12 All-Conference First Team in 2015, 2016