The CIA Panorama (for large faces) is Made in Japan and features a feather-light, incredibly strong, TR90 composite frame with a high definition, dye infused, LT33 or LT16 RSR (Razor Sharp Resin) lens made of a hard resin with clarity as close as possible to that of mineral glass. The lens is a decentered eight base, 33% or 16% Light Transmission wrap. Because this is for larger faces, the frame is wider than standard, and the lens is deeper than standard.
When blending dyes to colorize the tint on any lens one must consider the reaction that the ‘visible light spectrum’ has on the human brain. After several attempts in blending the dyes, we feel we have found the perfect sweet spot within the visible light spectrum that will create the perfect contrast and color for the game of golf. This sweet spot will allow the player to put the Scheyden CIA Panorama’s on and keep them on during the entire round, including while performing shots in the shade of a tree.
*LT33 Light Bronze is best:
- If you have never worn sunglasses playing golf before.
- If you play in continually changing light conditions such as early morning, dusk, overcast and shaded areas.
- This lens actually appears to brighten and sharpen your vision on the golf course yet still provides 100% UVA and UVB 400nm protection.
*LT16 Bronze is best:
- If you are someone who consistently has been wearing sunglasses while playing golf.
- If you encounter consistently bright sunny conditions.
- If your eyes have a high sensitivity to light.
- This lens actually appears to sharpen your vision on the golf course yet still provides 100% UVA and UVB 400nm protection.
- Decentered, Dye infused, high-contrast, RSR (Razor Sharp Resin) LT33 or LT16 Lenses
- Scheyden RSR lenses are made from a “Hard Resin” that is as close to the clarity of mineral glass as possible.
- Triple Anti Reflective, Hydrophobic, and Flash Mirror Coating, UV 400
- Hand-crafted, ultra-light, TR90 composite frame
- Lower 60% rimless frame providing an unobstructed view at address
- High quality, oversized silicone nose pads, soft and adhering for comfort
- Shapeable wire injected temple tips for fully adjustable comfort and fit
- Light prescription RX available
- Premium Protective Case
- Scheyden Cleaning cloth
- Limited 3-year Warranty
- NQA Warranty Available - Call for more details
Standard 3 Year Warranty
Scheyden Precision Eyewear standard Mineral Glass and RSR lenses are covered for three (3) years from original date of purchase for manufacturer defects.
Should you have the unfortunate circumstance of scratching or breaking your standard sun-lenses, West Coast Trends, Inc. will replace them for the following price:
$49.95 plus return shipping and handling. This includes Standard Sun-Lens replacement, clean and tune up frame (frame tune up includes replacement of nose pads, ear socks and ultrasonic cleaning).
Nose pads on our composite frames and cloisonné tips on certain models cannot be replaced. This offer is valid for your first lens replacement.
Should you require additional lens replacements, the price schedule is as follows:
$89.95 plus shipping and handling. Standard Sun-Lens replacement to include frame tune up and labor.
ReaderX, custom prescription and custom tinted lenses
(custom color, tint, etc.) are not covered under this warranty.
Effective December 1, 2010.
NQA 3 Year Warranty (No Questions Asked)
West Coast Trends, Inc. offers an extended warranty against irreparable damage, loss, or theft of the originally purchased frames and standard non-RX lenses. Call for details or click here for more information. 714.843.1975
RETURNS – All authorized returns must be made thirty days from purchase date. Exclusions may apply. Click here for more details.
PRODUCT REVIEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By submitting your review for this product, you are agreeing to this legal disclaimer. All reviews must be approved by our administrators before appearing on the site. You will be notified via the supplied email address if your review is approved. You agree that by submitting your review, West Coast Trends, Inc. and Scheyden Precision Eyewear own your review and have the right to display it on anywhere on the West Coast Trends, Inc. network of websites, print ads, and other forms of media in relation to the product you are reviewing. Our editors have the right to make textual edits to your review to correct typos and other errors as well as abbreviate your name for your own privacy. Your email address is only used to contact you back and will not displayed anywhere or given to anyone outside of West Coast Trends, Inc. Posting of external links, fowl language, and other questionable content will not be submitted.
The Panorama frame is fantastic
Lance Barrow, October, 2023
I wore my Scheydens to the OU football game and they worked great I've never had a pair of sunglasses that fit me so well, with so much comfort. I have a larger head and most sunglasses do not fit me well. The Panorama frame is fantastic! I cannot wait to try them on the golf course.